Pages

Fat Talks Back at WOW in London

A bunch of us are going to be on a panel about fat at the Women of the World Festival (aka WOW) in London on 10 March.

More details to come, but here's what we've got so far:

Fat Talks Back
Charlotte Cooper, Caroline Walters, Stacy Bias and maybe others to be confirmed, chaired by Corinna Tomrley.
Sunday 10 March, 12-1pm.
Women of the World Festival, 6-10 March 2013.

Edited to add:

For reasons I don't understand, this post has attracted more than the usual amount of hate mail and spam. This one is the best of the bunch: "Totally agree with all these. Unfortunately, I have met men who have had all of these traits. I am by nature a pleaser and love giving to my partner, but have learned to back off a bit and reserve that for the mn who is deserving and not selfish. When a man is really into pleasing me, it makes me want to please him even more, and it's a win-win for everyone!"

Good for you, sexy lover, are you coming to the WOW fat panel?!
 

Archives